This is my blog on the story "Mistress and Pet", a bdsm fanfiction about Bella and Edward of Twilight.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Fanfiction kicked me out :-)

So yesterday the inevitable happened as my story got deleted from Fanfiction. I was sorta waiting for it to happen, but it both made me a bit mad and rather amused when they deleted it. I mean, it means that someone was actually reading my work, and that is kinda flattering, don't you think?

Now my story can only be found on TWCS to which there is a link on the right side of this page.

I'm also in the process of getting it accepted at Twilighted, and am currently awaiting approval.

Chapter 14 will probably be up in a few days, especially if I get lots of love in the reveiws (which there has been a minimum on so far :-( )

Lots of spanks to you!

L.R.

Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment