This is my blog on the story "Mistress and Pet", a bdsm fanfiction about Bella and Edward of Twilight.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chapter 9 teaser

"You clumsy idiot, look what you've done to my boots!", she said and shot forward her foot and gave me a not so gentle kick on my thigh right next to my hard member. I crumpled at her gesture and bit my lower lip to keep from crying out and looked at her boots to see how I had offended her. They were lace-up leather boots and you could clearly see where the sweat from my humble body had smeared on to them.

"Please forgive me, Mistress," I said while I lowered my head to the floor in front of her feet, "I am such a dirty boy, please let me clean them?". My forehead carried the weight of my upper body painfully as I awaited her sentence. With the tip of her boot she pushed my face upwards and said, "You will clean them, and afterwards you will deal with my punishment like a good boy, won't you?".

No comments:

Post a Comment