This is my blog on the story "Mistress and Pet", a bdsm fanfiction about Bella and Edward of Twilight.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Chapter 13 tease

I opened my mouth to apologize to her, but she beat me to it and began a string of verbal insults while I felt shorter and shorter by the second. Her hands gripped my shirt and she shoved me backwards so the back of my legs hit the sharp edge of the table and I fell so I was sitting down. This forced me to look up if I wanted to meet her gaze and when doing so I was brought back to that fatal day on the sidewalk.

"I'll bet you're just a snotty little sub, aren't you? Answer me!" She growled and I didn't dare not reply. "Yes Mistress. I am very sorry for interrupting your dance, please forgive me," I pleaded, giving her my most serene expression. Of course, arousal cursed through my veins and I really did want her to punish me in every way possible, only I knew that the begging was a huge part of the game.

---

Who could be so verbal towards our beloved Edward, hmm? It's not Isabella, sorry ;-) (well, I'm not sorry, I think it's only good for you guys to suffer a bit more untill our heroes meet)

No comments:

Post a Comment